* Effective October 1, 2019 the National Park Service requires an Entrance and Service fee applied to all participants of National Park commercial tours.
MORNING GUIDED TOUR
PICK UP AT YOUR HOTEL OR CRUISE SHIP
VEHICLE TOUR UP TO SUMMIT OF HALEAKALA
INFORMATIVE TOUR OF HALEAKALA NATIONAL PARK
BIKE RIDE BEGINS OUTSIDE PARK ENTRANCE AT 6,500 FT
EXHILARATING 26 MILE GUIDED BIKE RIDE DOWN MOUNTAIN
BIKERS FINAL STOP IN THE HISTORIC TOWN OF PAIA
RETURN TRANSPORTATION TO HOTEL OR CRUISE SHIP
ALL BIKE RIDERS MUST
Understand and acknowledge the risks involved in such an activity and sign a risk acknowledgment form before riding
Be 12 years old or older
Have recent bike riding experience
Be over 4’10” tall
Be physically capable of enduring this outdoor activity
Be free of any medications that may cause drowsiness
Not be pregnant
Not weigh over 270 lbs
Wear closed-toe shoes
- Resort or cruise ship pick-up included
- 26-mile bike ride down Haleakala to Paia
- National Park admission included with tours
- Extended vehicle tours available for those not biking
- KONA® mountain bikes: Designed for downhill biking with hydraulic disc brakes
- DAKINE® backpacks
- Helly Hansen® rain gear
- Bell® helmets
WHAT TO BRING
- Close-toed shoes
- Layered clothing
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Sweatpants or jeans (comfortable, no bell bottoms)
- A knit cap or hat
- Sunglasses or regular prescription glasses
- Day pack (to store belongings in the vehicle)
- Small snacks
SEE WHAT OUR BIKERS HAVE TO SAY
Highlight of Our Trip
This was one of the biggest highlights of our 2 1/2 weeks on the islands. Would highly recommend.
– Samantha S. | Facebook
Loved our ride thanks so much we will see you guys again next year….fab….
– Ruth | Facebook
This was the best experience of our trip on Maui. Matt was one of the best if not best guides I have ever had on any guided tour. He made the entire trip a blast. And we will do this again definitely. You will not be disappointed!
– Gregory M. | Google
The bike ride down Mount Haleakala is an absolute MUST for thrill seekers and/or scenic enthusiasts! This was truly one of the most exciting experiences of my life.
– Jane B. | Yelp
Tomas played his Ukelele and gave us a bunch of history and fun facts. Strong emphasis on safety which was great and nice ride down. We didn’t do sunrise – too early for me. Stopped in paia post ride to grab lunch and shop. Having the van follow us down the mountain made it feel safer. Wear layers for sure and it is cold at the top.
– David Y. | Yelp
Very fun bike ride and they are very careful about safety and explain everything. Lots of great info along the way.
– Chris L. | Yelp